Join Laura from the Brilliant Butterflies team who will guide you step by step to create your very own nature art butterfly!
Date – Wednesday 23 December 2020
Time 4:30pm – 5:30pm
About the event
Fun and easy to make for all ages. It can even be turned into a Christmas tree decoration!
You will need:
• 1 thin stick (for the body)
• 2 thinner twigs / berries with their stalks (for antennae)
• A handful of leaves (ideally a few matching pairs for wings)
• Pinecones / shells for decoration
• Glue stick / PVA glue
• A4 paper
• Hole puncher and string (if you want to make into a tree decoration)
This workshop will be delivered online via Zoom.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.